Clear and Simple CashFlow Management
In this Economy “Cash is King”… We’ll Make Sure You Are Positioned Right.
Understanding when, where, and how your cash needs are being met is crucial to owning a successful business. If your cash-in exceeds your cash-out, life is good. When cash-out exceeds cash-in, however…
Our cash flow management services will help you conquer cash worry once and for all. We will help you identify your cash needs, with a solid understanding of when and how they will occur, as well as show you how to build good relationships with banks and creditors so that you have resources available to you when that crash crunch occurs.
Our cash management services will benefit you by…
- helping you develop a cash flow projection. We can show you how to manage daily cash through short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections, as well as how to develop the necessary capital to manage your long-term (annual, 3-5 year) needs.
- developing historical cash flow projections so that you can see exactly where your cash has gone, learning where you can better utilize your cash for future action.
- helping your business through the development of accelerated collection techniques.
- tips for receiving the maximum rate of return on any idle cash.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (210) 862-9292 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
September 28, 2018
We are a tiny travel agency that has been in business since 2004. While looking back to the different CPA firms that we have employed for our corporate and personal tax filings, we had never had a moment where our extended filing date was a problem until last year. Enter Michael Essick, who was recommended to us via his posting at a long-time client’s church community board.
To say it was a hornet’s nest of IRS threatening form letters, and being dumped by the prior CPA firm, was just the start. Mike welcomed us in and gave us time to plead our case, then giving tentative and real solutions that worked for us. Even after a negative reply from the IRS, mike is still hopeful and still seeking a better outcome. Bravo for the “Go Get Them” attitude!
As of today, we have followed Mike’s advice and not only have we caught up on the monies that were requested by the IRS for 2018, he also completed the 2017 corporate and personal taxes filing for us, which produced a surprising refund. Yay for us, and yay for Mike, for turning around our small business with big tax problems and helping us get back into the black in less than six months.
Our appreciation for his skill and efforts will continue beyond the life of our agency. These last six months have proven that mike is a trusted and honest business person who can untangle financial business issues, as he did for us and as he will for people that we will be sending his way.
Thank you, a million times.
Steven and Lanette Rice
The Cruise Butler
When did you first become a client?
• Longhorn Concrete Co. (LHC) became a client the 4th Quarter of 2017
What is your overall feeling about our firm?
• Could not be more pleased — wonderful firm
Describe a particular experience with us that made you very happy?
• Hard to describe just one… I like how proactive and expeditious Mike is in handling our needs.
Was there any matter or office procedure that you feel could be improved upon?
Describe the one or two benefits you have received from us that you value the most.
Please be specific, and tell us how these benefits improved your life.
• Knowledge of the latest tax laws applying to our industry
• Very Accessible to discuss & get clarification on tax issues in order to make the correct decision for our business
• Very easy to talk to and has an ability to bring tax issues to a level that is easy for us to comprehend
I do not mind if you use my name in any or all of your promotional materials.
• The LHC Team would highly recommend Michael A. Essick, CPA and would be glad to be a part of any promotional materials or reference list.