Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
- payroll management.
- tax planning and preparation.
- any number of a wide variety of financial services that would benefit your business.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (830) 331-9218 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
Error: Contact form not found.
What our Clients are saying
I called Mike and told him how desperate I was for a resolve to an issue I was having. He had me come in that same day. He was so very personable
and professional! He gave me advice on solving the issue at hand and I was able to breathe again!
I highly recommend Mike I will for sure go back to him when needing financial assistance! – Patti H.Personable and professional
September 28, 2018
We are a tiny travel agency that has been in business since 2004. While looking back to the different CPA firms that we have employed for our corporate and personal tax filings, we had never had a moment where our extended filing date was a problem until last year. Enter Michael Essick, who was recommended to us via his posting at a long-time client’s church community board.
To say it was a hornet’s nest of IRS threatening form letters, and being dumped by the prior CPA firm, was just the start. Mike welcomed us in and gave us time to plead our case, then giving tentative and real solutions that worked for us. Even after a negative reply from the IRS, mike is still hopeful and still seeking a better outcome. Bravo for the “Go Get Them” attitude!
As of today, we have followed Mike’s advice and not only have we caught up on the monies that were requested by the IRS for 2018, he also completed the 2017 corporate and personal taxes filing for us, which produced a surprising refund. Yay for us, and yay for Mike, for turning around our small business with big tax problems and helping us get back into the black in less than six months.
Our appreciation for his skill and efforts will continue beyond the life of our agency. These last six months have proven that mike is a trusted and honest business person who can untangle financial business issues, as he did for us and as he will for people that we will be sending his way.
Thank you, a million times.
Steven and Lanette Rice
The Cruise Butler