Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (830) 331-9218 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
Error: Contact form not found.
What our Clients are saying
I wanted to give Michael Essick a big shout-out and thank you, for guiding me to the finish line in dealing with a 10+ year battle with the IRS. My challenges with the IRS started in 2007 when the economic meltdown began. My business took a 70% hit, and all of my assets dropped 40-50%. A couple of years later, I started working on an Offer in Compromise to get relief from a tax burden that was growing at a rate I would never be able to repay. From 2010 to 2018 I put together 4 offers, all denied. I then hired a national firm I’d seen advertised on a news channel to help get it done. After over a year of back and forth, the attorney. made an agreement with the IRS that did not settle anything, but only delayed liens. I called the attorney and told her that was unacceptable to me to delay, I wanted a settlement that I was clear on from the beginning. She let me know that she would need a large amount of money up front to go down the road. I said, “You’re fired!” After I made another attempt on my own and getting bad advice from the IRS, I took a breather until they filed a lien on me again. I got dozens of emails, calls, and junk mail almost daily, most of which hit the round file or deleted. One letter caught my eye, it was from Michael and for some reason, I left it on my desk and picked it up maybe a month later, opened it, called him and set an appointment. I felt comfortable and hopeful for the first visit and took his guidance throughout the process to submission feeling confident this time it was going to work. After getting an initial response about a month or two after submitting OIC, it was crickets from the agency for months and months, until I got the call from Michael a couple of days after Christmas that my offer was accepted. Best Christmas present ever. I will forever be grateful to Michael for his knowledge and direction in getting to the finish line. If you’re as frustrated as I was in fighting the IRS for a dozen years, I highly recommend that you hire Michael to get it behind you!Knowledge and direction in getting to the finish line
I called Mike and told him how desperate I was for a resolve to an issue I was having. He had me come in that same day. He was so very personable
and professional! He gave me advice on solving the issue at hand and I was able to breathe again!
I highly recommend Mike I will for sure go back to him when needing financial assistance! – Patti H.Personable and professional