“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (830) 331-9218 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
September 28, 2018
We are a tiny travel agency that has been in business since 2004. While looking back to the different CPA firms that we have employed for our corporate and personal tax filings, we had never had a moment where our extended filing date was a problem until last year. Enter Michael Essick, who was recommended to us via his posting at a long-time client’s church community board.
To say it was a hornet’s nest of IRS threatening form letters, and being dumped by the prior CPA firm, was just the start. Mike welcomed us in and gave us time to plead our case, then giving tentative and real solutions that worked for us. Even after a negative reply from the IRS, mike is still hopeful and still seeking a better outcome. Bravo for the “Go Get Them” attitude!
As of today, we have followed Mike’s advice and not only have we caught up on the monies that were requested by the IRS for 2018, he also completed the 2017 corporate and personal taxes filing for us, which produced a surprising refund. Yay for us, and yay for Mike, for turning around our small business with big tax problems and helping us get back into the black in less than six months.
Our appreciation for his skill and efforts will continue beyond the life of our agency. These last six months have proven that mike is a trusted and honest business person who can untangle financial business issues, as he did for us and as he will for people that we will be sending his way.
Thank you, a million times.
Steven and Lanette Rice
The Cruise Butler
When did you first become a client?
• Longhorn Concrete Co. (LHC) became a client the 4th Quarter of 2017
What is your overall feeling about our firm?
• Could not be more pleased — wonderful firm
Describe a particular experience with us that made you very happy?
• Hard to describe just one… I like how proactive and expeditious Mike is in handling our needs.
Was there any matter or office procedure that you feel could be improved upon?
Describe the one or two benefits you have received from us that you value the most.
Please be specific, and tell us how these benefits improved your life.
• Knowledge of the latest tax laws applying to our industry
• Very Accessible to discuss & get clarification on tax issues in order to make the correct decision for our business
• Very easy to talk to and has an ability to bring tax issues to a level that is easy for us to comprehend
I do not mind if you use my name in any or all of your promotional materials.
• The LHC Team would highly recommend Michael A. Essick, CPA and would be glad to be a part of any promotional materials or reference list.