Strategic Business Coaching
More Than Just a Tax Return Service…
We Will “Take You By The Hand” in Every Aspect of Your Business.
Without a blueprint, it is very difficult to know what you are building. For the successful business, a Strategic Business Plan is instrumental to making sure your company has clarity of direction, a unified vision, and that all key members and employees have the proper focus on the tasks at hand.
Our Strategic Business Coaching Services help you develop the Strategic Business Plan that will assure your business moves forward and succeeds. In developing the Plan, we help you break your company down into the core components. How is the company defined? What are your products? Who are your competitors? How will the company be managed? What are the processes for ensuring financial health and approaching business risks?
You will benefit from our Strategic Business Coaching services if…
- you are starting a new business or enterprise.
- you are expanding a current business, or adding a new product or service to an existing business.
- you are buying a business, product, or service.
- you are trying to turn around a failing business.
Strategic Business Coaching will help you identify the weak spots in your Business Plan or plan for any elements that you have not previously addressed. In order to push your business to the next competitive level, you must…
- identify your target population, product or services, and the advantages you offer over your competitors.
- fully research the ways the need you have identified is currently being fulfilled.
- gain an understanding of the market, develop campaigns and timelines for promoting your business, and project the results of such campaigns.
- formulate a plan for staffing your business, including an identifying set of skills and expertise that will be required to secure the future of your business.
- complete management plans and systems required to run your business.
- outline financial necessities, including start-up costs, operating costs, income projections and analysis.
- identify all building and equipment needs.
- create timelines for all current or initial products as well as projected projects.
A solid Strategic Business Plan will not only help you to obtain financing for your business, it will help to assure that all your bases are covered as you begin or continue your venture.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (830) 331-9218 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
Error: Contact form not found.
What our Clients are saying
I wanted to give Michael Essick a big shout-out and thank you, for guiding me to the finish line in dealing with a 10+ year battle with the IRS. My challenges with the IRS started in 2007 when the economic meltdown began. My business took a 70% hit, and all of my assets dropped 40-50%. A couple of years later, I started working on an Offer in Compromise to get relief from a tax burden that was growing at a rate I would never be able to repay. From 2010 to 2018 I put together 4 offers, all denied. I then hired a national firm I’d seen advertised on a news channel to help get it done. After over a year of back and forth, the attorney. made an agreement with the IRS that did not settle anything, but only delayed liens. I called the attorney and told her that was unacceptable to me to delay, I wanted a settlement that I was clear on from the beginning. She let me know that she would need a large amount of money up front to go down the road. I said, “You’re fired!” After I made another attempt on my own and getting bad advice from the IRS, I took a breather until they filed a lien on me again. I got dozens of emails, calls, and junk mail almost daily, most of which hit the round file or deleted. One letter caught my eye, it was from Michael and for some reason, I left it on my desk and picked it up maybe a month later, opened it, called him and set an appointment. I felt comfortable and hopeful for the first visit and took his guidance throughout the process to submission feeling confident this time it was going to work. After getting an initial response about a month or two after submitting OIC, it was crickets from the agency for months and months, until I got the call from Michael a couple of days after Christmas that my offer was accepted. Best Christmas present ever. I will forever be grateful to Michael for his knowledge and direction in getting to the finish line. If you’re as frustrated as I was in fighting the IRS for a dozen years, I highly recommend that you hire Michael to get it behind you!Knowledge and direction in getting to the finish line
I called Mike and told him how desperate I was for a resolve to an issue I was having. He had me come in that same day. He was so very personable
and professional! He gave me advice on solving the issue at hand and I was able to breathe again!
I highly recommend Mike I will for sure go back to him when needing financial assistance! – Patti H.Personable and professional