Quickbooks Services Made Easy
Save Time and Money With QuickBooks.
QuickBooks financial management software was created with small to mid-sized business owners like you in mind.
You will benefit from using QuickBooks in the following ways…
- Save Time. In QuickBooks, many common tasks are dealt with automatically.
- Generate and Customize Reports with ease so that you know where your business stands at any given moment.
- The Bargain Price. It doesn’t matter if your income is a little or a lot, QuickBooks handles your receipts and payables with the same ease at a very affordable price and it grows as your business grows. Use it to design a business plan for a starter loan or a line of credit or use it to manage your plans for future expansion.
- Easily Customizable. QuickBooks is flexible and easy to setup so that it will work the way you need it to work. It is adaptable to a wide range of businesses, and now you can get customized accounting packages ready to go for businesses such as contracting, healthcare, retailers, and non-profit organizations.
- Stability and a Proven Product. QuickBooks has been around for years and its broad customer base is testimony to its reliability.
- Easy to Share Data. With QuickBooks, you can reliably and easily share data with 100s of other business applications, including the popular Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Manage Invoicing and Payments Online. Business transactions occur faster with QuickBooks, because you can email your statements and invoices online and a customer can easily pay via credit card or bank account transfer. No more check-is-in-the-mail syndrome dragging down your business!
- Merchant Account Service. A QuickBooks perk that allows you to easily accept credit card payments. Since it is integrated with your software, there is never a need to enter credit card or payment information twice. There is no additional hardware or software required.
- Banking Online Made Easy. Once you set up your current bank account in Quickbooks, paying bills is easier than ever before. You simply write checks in QuickBooks and with the click of a button, your financial institution does the rest. Save the costs associated with mailing checks – no more envelopes, paper, high-priced stamps!
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (210) 862-9292 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
September 28, 2018
We are a tiny travel agency that has been in business since 2004. While looking back to the different CPA firms that we have employed for our corporate and personal tax filings, we had never had a moment where our extended filing date was a problem until last year. Enter Michael Essick, who was recommended to us via his posting at a long-time client’s church community board.
To say it was a hornet’s nest of IRS threatening form letters, and being dumped by the prior CPA firm, was just the start. Mike welcomed us in and gave us time to plead our case, then giving tentative and real solutions that worked for us. Even after a negative reply from the IRS, mike is still hopeful and still seeking a better outcome. Bravo for the “Go Get Them” attitude!
As of today, we have followed Mike’s advice and not only have we caught up on the monies that were requested by the IRS for 2018, he also completed the 2017 corporate and personal taxes filing for us, which produced a surprising refund. Yay for us, and yay for Mike, for turning around our small business with big tax problems and helping us get back into the black in less than six months.
Our appreciation for his skill and efforts will continue beyond the life of our agency. These last six months have proven that mike is a trusted and honest business person who can untangle financial business issues, as he did for us and as he will for people that we will be sending his way.
Thank you, a million times.
Steven and Lanette Rice
The Cruise Butler
When did you first become a client?
• Longhorn Concrete Co. (LHC) became a client the 4th Quarter of 2017
What is your overall feeling about our firm?
• Could not be more pleased — wonderful firm
Describe a particular experience with us that made you very happy?
• Hard to describe just one… I like how proactive and expeditious Mike is in handling our needs.
Was there any matter or office procedure that you feel could be improved upon?
Describe the one or two benefits you have received from us that you value the most.
Please be specific, and tell us how these benefits improved your life.
• Knowledge of the latest tax laws applying to our industry
• Very Accessible to discuss & get clarification on tax issues in order to make the correct decision for our business
• Very easy to talk to and has an ability to bring tax issues to a level that is easy for us to comprehend
I do not mind if you use my name in any or all of your promotional materials.
• The LHC Team would highly recommend Michael A. Essick, CPA and would be glad to be a part of any promotional materials or reference list.